Saturday, April 30, 2011

I'm back

I know I've been away for a while - partly due to being busy, and partly due to being lazy.....what can I say.  I've been working on a new BOM for our local guild with my Sassies quilting group - and we've got the concept figured out, now to actually create the patterns and technique instructions.  Should be fun when we get together tomorrow for another planning session.


Meanwhile I finished another baby quilt for the population explosion we're experiencing right now.  And we have a beautiful little boy to adore thanks to Tara, one of my quilting friends who has done a couple of challenges and round robins with my little international group.  He is the cutest little guy and already growing like a weed.

We've also been off camping at Salmon Point which has a stunning view from the little local pub across the Strait to the snow capped mountains on the mainland.  Wow......picture from hubby's camera to follow (hopefully).

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Love this pinwheel quilt Lynda , always was a fan of pinwheels! Congratulations to Tara , you'll have to show us pictures .hugs Sheila

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous. Love pinwheels. Congratulations to Tara. Hugs,