Sunday, June 26, 2011

How does my garden grow? With the few warmer days we've had in the last week or two I have flowers popping open all over - lady's mantle, foxglove, circle flower, roses, daylillies, pansies, peonies, allium, iris, periwinkle and so much more putting on a show.

Fairies dancing in the circle flowers and floxgloves with lavender in bud in front.

My birdbath garden area.  Lots of buds, not many blooms yet.

My stogie old fashioned coumbine (still my favourite).

My new fangled designer columbine with hostas.

Giant alliums in front of the pond garden.

These pea flowers are actually on my green pea vegetable plants.  Pretty enough to be ornamental!

Front garden iris and daylillies

Columbine, lady's mantle, daylily and the dark red thing.  (Hey, I can't remember everything!)

My peonies putting on a show in front of the picket fence with a field full of wild daisies behind.

My little water feature at the front porch

Water lily

2 comments:

Sheila said...

You have the most amazing gardens Lynda , love the teapot and I just love that water lily , wouldn't that make a beautiful quilt!

Anonymous said...

the dark red flower blooming with your daylily and columbine is called masterwort. ;)