Monday, March 14, 2011

My machine there and back and there and back again

I tell you, not having my sewing machine waiting at my beck and call can make me CRANKY!!!!!  I picked it up last week from the "hospital"....worked okay for 2 days, then right back at it looping and barfing thread all over, gggggrrrrrrrr!  So today back we went down to the shop and instead of sending it off to the mechanic I got Carol, a dedicated quilter and fabricholic to have a look, a little adjust here, and change there, an explanation (gasp) and Bob's my uncle (well, actually my husband's uncle) it's back home and working fine again.  Keep your fingers crossed for me that "third time is the charm"!  Toby's happy about it too!!!!

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Hope it's fixed this time Lynda. Toby is so cute. Hugs,

Sheila said...

I hope it is fixed this time too Lynda , very frustrating for you ! I love the look of Toby , so much character in that face !
hugs Sheila

Michelle Ridgway said...

Glad it all fixed for you and Toby looks pleased too. He is just so gorgeous and what a sweet face.

Red Heads said...

Lynda, I do hope you get your machine fixed for SURE this time. When one doesn't have something THATS the time they really need it!!! Your dog is soo cute. "Take my picture" hes saying. Good luck with your machine. Blessings: Dianne.